Finance Business Partner (On Trade)
C&C Group plc is a large FMCG company headquartered in Ireland. The Group operates in the alcoholic drinks and soft drinks industries and has a portfolio of industry-leading brands such as Bulmers, Magners, Tennent’s, Tipperary Water and Finches. We have leading category positions in Ireland and the UK and also exports to 50 other countries globally. Our On Trade team work with customers in pubs, clubs, hotels and restaurants across Ireland.
We’re looking for an On Trade Finance Business Partner to join the team currently in place to provide commercial finance support and help deliver against our financial targets.
So what’s involved?
- Ownership of relevant financial insight & financial data for the on-trade commercial team and Ireland Finance Director.
- Support key decision-makers through critical research and analysis
- Track on-trade actual profit versus budget
- Conduct analyses to identify areas for performance improvement
- Run monthly commercial reviews identifying clear variances to expectations and with the commercial teams develop & own corrective actions plans where appropriate.
- Interpret business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in forming an objective view of operations, services and opportunities. This will at times include making financial output understandable for non-financial personnel
- Conduct special projects including business plan and proforma development, especially with any new business ventures.
- Work as part of a team and perform additional project duties where required
What you’ll need:
We’re looking for:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, etc)
- Good commercial awareness and business understanding, ideally with some exposure to the consumer goods, wholesale or retail sectors
- Previous analytical experience in accounting
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel
- The ability to help make financial information meaningful and impactful for non-finance professionals
Send us a CV that demonstrates your commercial finance skills, and we’ll come back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.