Our finance teams work with closely with our Commercial and Group functions to track and analyse our financial performance and make sure that we are on track to meet our business goals. We’re looking for two new Analysts to join the team to provide commercial analytical support to our finance teams.
These roles do not require any qualifications in Finance or Accounting, although an interest in these areas would be very helpful.
So what’s involved?
- Supporting the Commercial/Group finance teams with data analytics and reporting
- Providing relevant financial insight and reporting to the relevant teams.
- Supporting key decision-makers through critical research and analysis
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly performance reviews identifying variances to expectations
- Interpreting business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in forming an objective view of our operations, services and opportunities.
What you’ll need:
- Good commercial awareness and business understanding, ideally with some exposure to the consumer goods, wholesale or retail sectors
- Previous of analytical experience, ideally with a focus on financial or commercial data
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel
Send us a CV that demonstrates your analytical skills, and we’ll come back to you asap.