Our Operations Finance team support our Manufacturing sites and our Supply Chain network. We are on the look-out for a Finance Analyst to join that team at Wellpark Brewery, Glasgow.
So what’s involved?
Once you’re up to speed, this role is all about delivering timely and objective financial reporting and analysis. You’ll identify trends, help with decision making, identify opportunities for improvements and to spot opportunities to reduce costs. You’ll be the first point of call for any questions about our Ops performance – here’s a bit more:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reviews identifying clearly variances to expectations, and making sure any variances are understood and mitigated;
- Interpret business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in forming an objective view of operations, services and opportunities;
- Provide relevant financial insight and financial data to the Finance Business Partners and Ops Leadership teams;
- Prepare and own the budget (and QFR) process and numbers for the Ops teams
- Support on a range of business change projects and continuous improvement initiatives
It is a great first step into the FMCG industry, for a bright, commercially savvy analyst who enjoys a fast paced, changing role that may be at the start of their qualifications.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in finance as part of a fast paced industry, e.g. manufacturing, retail, logistics
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (including pivots, vLookUps)
- A confident, proactive style, with the ability to build good working relationships that allow you to challenge stakeholders in a positive way
- The maturity to know when to ask for help – this is a complex business, and it’s perfectly OK to ask for clarification if you don’t understand something
- Flexibility – day to day can change at a moment’s notice so able to work on projects ad-hoc/ as they crop up. Also, some travel may be involved to our other sites.
Send us a CV that shows off your financial & analytical skills and we’ll be back in touch ASAP.