Our commercial finance team are looking for a savvy finance analyst to join their team at Wellpark, Glasgow. This position doesn’t require any qualifications in Finance or Accounting, although some exposure & knowledge in these areas is needed.
So what’s involved?
- Supporting the Commercial/Group finance teams with data analytics and reporting
- Providing relevant financial insight and reporting to the relevant teams to track & analyse financial performance to ensure we meet business goals.
- Supporting key decision-makers through critical research and analysis
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly performance reviews identifying variances to expectations
- Interpreting business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in forming an objective view of our operations, services and opportunities.
What you’ll need:
- Good commercial awareness and business understanding, ideally with exposure to the consumer goods, wholesale or retail sectors
- Previous of analytical experience, ideally with exposure to variance analysis, debit & credits, some budgets (or understanding of budgets)
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel
- Good communication skills to discuss your work with key stakeholders
Send us a CV that demonstrates your analytical skills, and we’ll come back to you ASAP