Experiential & Brand Campaign Executive
Badaboom are a full-service marketing agency specialising in the areas of Experiential, Communications, Operations & Logistics and E-Commerce. We are part of the C&C Group working within the marketing team to deliver excellence on projects we undertake for the country’s most loved, and the world’s best-known brands.
If you’re a creative and forward-thinking problem solver with a keen eye for detail and passionate about delivering innovative work in a fast-paced environment we want to hear from you!
We are now looking out for an Experiential & Brand Campaign Executive which will be responsible for the successful delivery of tasks which form an essential part of campaigns and activity delivered by Badaboom. This role is on a permanent basis & they will be based at our Thornliebank depot.
Given the current Covid-19 pandemic, all 1st stage interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams and the role will initially be working from home. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
So what’s involved?
As Experiential & Brand Campaign Executive, we You will support the wider Experiential & Brand Campaign team and can lead on projects of your own, delivering excellence at every stage for the Badaboom and the brands we represent.
Key accountabilities within the role include:
- Client and Project Management with support of wider Experiential team consisting of Execs and Managers
- Budget tracking – following financial processes and ensuring projects and tasks are delivered on budget
- Research and insights – using initiative and experience to provide solutions to tasks ensuring best in class delivery of projects and campaigns
- Creativity – a willingness to generate and share ideas. Bringing them from ideas stage to delivery
- Brand Awareness – an understanding of what makes brands different and how to best represent individual personalities
- Hitting targets – tailoring approach to a task to ensure it successfully delivers on the targets set
- Full strategies across all brands (Ideation, strategy, planning, execution and review)
Ultimately you will be a strong team player with a willingness to deliver the very best activity for some of the biggest brands in the world.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone with relevant higher education (Events Management, Marketing, Communications or equivalent) or experience in the events sector at junior level.
You’ll need to have a “sleeves rolled up” approach where you enjoy getting (literally, physically) involved in delivering campaigns, leading people consciously & efficiently whilst trusting everyone involved to understand the tone the brand is trying to achieve.
Previous agency experience/internships would be big advantage but not essential!
Other key experience/skills we’re interested in includes: Skilled team player with awareness and interest in brand marketing.
- Fully competent on Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook – Photoshop and Sketchup not essential but would be advantageous
- Competent negotiator, budget management and reporting and project management skills
- Experience in working at live events and/or campaigns with experiential elements would be advantageous
- Financial Management – tracking of costs, delivering activity on time and on budget
- Creativity and Ideation – generating engaging and fresh ideas based on insight
- Motivation – individually taking responsibility for progressing projects, setting and meeting deadlines with wider support
- Eagerness to learn more about Experiential marketing, and to grow your role within the team
Send us a CV that demonstrates your marketing abilities and we’ll be in touch ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.