The Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow is famous as the home of Tennent’s lager, but it is also home to several members of C&C Group’s Executive team, including our CEO, CFO, COO among others. They’re a busy group, and they rely heavily on their Exec Support team to keep things running smoothly, and help them manage their day-to-day workload.
We’re looking for a talented PA to join the Exec Support team and help them provide a great service to the Exec team. Rather than being aligned to one person, you’ll help support them all, sharing the work with two colleagues.
This is a demanding role, supporting a group with a range of personalities and working styles, so you’ll need a flexible and resilient approach to adapt your style and handle conflicting priorities.
There will be occasions when you are asked to work outside of normal working hours due to travel commitments, time zone differences or key events.
So what’s involved?
- Managing Directors’ diaries, calls and inboxes, arranging internal and external meetings and making travel and accommodation arrangements as necessary.
- Preparing Board paper, reports, documents and presentations for review by board directors, committees, and executives.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for board meetings and key events, and greeting external visitors.
- Accurately recording minutes from Board and Exec team meetings.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail, emails, and other correspondence.
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience as board level PA.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities.
- The "unflappability" to handle urgent requests and solve problems as they come up.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional verbal and written communications skills.
Send us a CV that shows off your Exec PA skills, and we'll be back in touch ASAP.