Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Graduate
We’re recruiting for an Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Graduate, supporting the on-going development and implementation of improved Health & Safety practices, policies & procedures on our manufacturing site in Clonmel.
Safety comes first. That’s the message that we’re constantly reinforcing in our Brewery, Labs, Offices and across our manufacturing operations. But there is always room for improvement. So, we’re looking for an Environmental Health & Safety Graduate, professional to join our team in Clonmel to support our operational safety, health and environmental performance across site.
So, what’s involved?
You’ll assist the EHS Manager with the implementation of safety, health & environmental practices/policies in collaboration with the site managers. This will be done through multiple pathways including analysis of the site and regular risk assessments. Furthermore, you’ll help with personnel safety training (including new training rollouts) for all relevant roles within Operations.
Some additional key day-to-day objectives include:
- Play a central role in site Covid-19 Safety efforts!
- Assist with the implementation of internal audit processes at site level to measure performance. In addition, setting up unscheduled audits on sites. This will involve both individual audits & in the company of various personnel from the team.
- Working alongside the EHS Manager to reach all KPI’s & assist in the reporting metrics
- Participate in environmental compliance, monitoring/reporting
- Assist EHS Manager with identifying & interpreting EHS legislation ensuring the site is compliant.
- Participate in the investigation of specific accidents and near misses as required and monitor follow up action. Investigate what can be done to ensure these cannot occur again, and implement required changes, always striving for continuous improvement.
- Liaise with all appropriate external organisations and EHS colleagues in other sites
- Promote a safety-first message to all staff consistently, whilst helping to deliver the overall EHS strategy & objectives
What you’ll need:
- Graduate with a safety & health/ IOSH qualification or equivalent/ relevant other
- Any food/manufacturing environment experience (whether through work, voluntary, placements, university, etc) would be ideal but not essential
- EHS management systems (ISO 45001 & ISO 14001) theoretical and/ or practical knowledge
- Ambitious EHS professional looking to make a mark by helping us achieve the targets we’ve set ourselves!
Sound like fun?
Send us a CV that demonstrates your EHS knowledge, and we’ll be back in touch ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.