Engineering Stores Co-ordinator
Our production site in Clonmel is looking for an Engineering Stores Co-ordinator to join the Engineering team on site. Home of much loved brands such as Bulmers and Magners.
So what’s involved?
This role is all about ensuring the engineering stores are efficiently and effectively run to meet the production need.
You will need to administer and support the maintenance of the CCMS system to ensure all resources are available to support the engineering function.
Also responsibility of the movement of all parts within engineering ensuring that materials are issued and transported to technicians in a timely manner.
You will need a high level of attention to detail to ensure all parts are checked when they arrive on site and when they are used, ensuring the quality standards are maintained.
What you’ll need:
- Time served apprenticeship in electrical or mechanical engineering or related discipline
- In depth understanding of store management processes, systems and a broad understanding of production processes.
- Must have a high level of technical ability, combined with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
Send us a CV that demonstrates you meeting the skills for the role, and we’ll be back in touch asap.