Engineering Stores Co-Ordinator (Buyer)
Bulmers Ltd is Ireland’s biggest drinks wholesaler, providing a full range of branded alcoholic and soft drinks to pubs, clubs, supermarkets, and retailers across the country. We have an exciting opportunity to join the Engineering team.
As Engineering Stores Co-Ordinator, the purpose is to ensure the Bulmers stores are efficiently & effectively run to meet ALL production requirements.
So what’s involved?
- Administer and support the maintenance of the MRP system, ensuring all resources are available to support day-to-day Operations.
- Supervise the movement of all materials, ensuring these are issued/transported in a timely fashion to meet business requirements within Operations.
- Raise material requisitions and call off materials meeting production plans
- Manage the stock held within the Warehouses to ensure it is monitored, stored, and rotated as necessary
- Ensure warehouses are well maintained ensuring that materials can be located for delivery and retrieval promptly
- Record & check all incoming/outgoing material to ensure quantities are correct and quality standards are maintained
- Prepare/record all material stock information for reporting purposes
- Ensure that manufacturing & documentation practices are always adhered to.
- Liaison with suppliers to coordinate delivery’s and returns – meeting material requirements. As well as communicating with all departments regarding stores matters.
What you’ll need:
- In depth understanding of store management processes & systems and broad understanding of production processes.
- Experience in electrical/mechanical/pneumatics systems
- High level of technical ability combined with problem solving & analytical skills.
- Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or related discipline
- Worked within Food/Drinks manufacturing (preferred/not essential!)
- Strong IT skills, proficiency in MS packages
Send us your CV by following “Apply” on this page and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.