Bulmers Ireland is a key supplier to the licensed trade in Ireland, both on and off-premise. As well as our portfolio of company-owned & agency brands (Bulmers, 5Lamps, Budweiser, Corona etc.) we act as a wholesaler & route to market for other drinks brands. We are Ireland’s leading licensed trade distributor.
In June 2021, we launched BulmersDirect.ie. This Netalogue platform will become the key B2B customer touchpoint for our business (order capture, account services, delivery updates etc.) and has the potential to disrupt the wholesale drinks industry. Currently, there is no like for like competitor offering.
Our goal is to transition our customers online by ensuring a great customer experience, market-leading promotions & best-in-class functionality. We aspire to be best-in-class in this area.
We’re looking for an E-Commerce Manager to join our business. This person will feed directly into our leadership team, the role is an exciting opportunity to own & drive a key strategic priority within our business.
So what’s involved?
- Drive loyalty initiatives & bonus schemes aimed at driving engagement, sales, and customer retention;
- As our B2B E- Commerce Manager you’ll be responsible for the overall trading performance across the website. Through ongoing analysis of both trading and web analytics, you will form and develop ideas to grow digital sales across onsite merchandising, digital marketing, and trading actions;
- Develop and implement a successful B2B online digital strategy, delivering online sales targets, increasing profitability, and growing the online business within budget;
- Monitor, evaluate and improve the customer experience (CX & UX) to ensure we are best-in-class;
- Ensure a culture of ‘always improving’ with respect to the platform & site developments;
- Develop a promotions & activity content calendar;
- Develop online pricing strategies and promotional activity;
- Work with our marketing department to ensure our brands are well represented in the overall product catalogue;
- Develop functionality on an ongoing basis (account services, purchase, service etc.);
- Increase AOV and IPC by using cross-sell & up-sell techniques working with service providers;
- Develop online & email marketing campaigns;
- Analyse sales and margin online data for all departments by Day, Week, Period and Quarter. Provide insights and recommendations based on analysis;
- Analyse and report on all digital efforts, including advertising, optimizations and online distribution channel - timely reporting on KPIs and forecasts;
- Find new commercial revenue streams to support the running cost of the site (potentially supplier funding);
- Assess our current people structure and ensure we are correctly resourced to win;
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, a/b testing, conversion and reporting.
What we’re looking for
- E-commerce manager experience with a hands-on approach;
- Comfortable working in a results/targets focused business;
- Strong communication skills & ability to work in cross-functional teams (Commercial, Operations, Technical / IT, Finance etc.);
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Business, Information Systems, or similar;
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies;
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce;
- Comfortable presenting at a senior level;
- Experience with the Netalogue platform is an advantage
Send us a CV that demonstrates your E-Commerce manager skills, and we’ll come back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.