E-Commerce Manager - 6 Month FTC
Tennent’s are looking for an E-Commerce Manager to work alongside our Marketing team. You will oversee E-Commerce for TCB in line with the wider commercial strategy, including management of e-commerce sites, digital strategy and be the focal point on customer experience.
This will be on a 6 Month fixed term contract and the E-Commerce Manager reports into the Head of Marketing.
This role would be based in Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow, however given the current Covid-19 pandemic all interviews will take place via Zoom calls and the role will initially be required to work from home. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
So, what’s involved?
The E-Commerce Manager will oversee and manage the entirety of E-Commerce for TCB and have responsibility for continued improvements to the customer experience with support of our digital team.
Other vital tasks include:
- Management of email marketing strategy, driving website traffic and lead conversions and growing email marketing database
- Responsible for planning seasonal ranges in line with brand objectives
- Management of wider e-commerce digital strategy, including promotion of stores across paid social, PPC and SEO
- Responsible for management & resolution of customer complaints, delivery issues and stocks
- Financial planning of e-commerce department to maximise resources
- Research and development of process improvements
What you’ll need:
We’re looking for an E-Commerce Manager with a successful background in email marketing and extensive experience with working practices/ techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
Other key criteria we’re looking for includes:
- Extensive & in-depth email marketing experience particularly with automation, personalisation and responsive design
- Operational knowledge of techniques required for market research and analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, WordPress, Google Analytics and more
- The ability to be a solution focused thinker, a leader who can convey their idea effectively and drive others
- Able to build effective professional working relationships with internal stakeholders, external customers & consumers
Does this sound like you?
Send us a CV that demonstrates your E-Commerce capabilities, and we'll come back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.