We are Scotland’s leading brewer and Wholesaler, rooted in a great brewing heritage and still crafting the nation’s favourite beer and ciders including iconic brands like Tennent’s Lager and Magners Irish Cider
We’re looking for a Digital Communications specialist to join our team based at the historic Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow, to lead the development and execution of our Digital strategy.
So what’s involved?
This job is all about expanding and engaging our audience through digital channels to maximize revenue. It’s a varied role that encompasses all aspects of our online presence – from our brand’s social media channels, to digital ad campaigns and promotions, to new online sales platform, Tennent’s Direct.
You’ll evaluate our existing approach and recommend ways to improve our digital outreach, across both customer and consumer audiences, websites, social, paid search, SEO, PPC, etc.
You’ll develop consumer insight capability to help us understand and analyse our digital audience and what they respond to. And then work with the brand teams to help develop great content and innovative approaches to building consumer engagement and driving brand efficiency.
Creativity is important, but we’re all about data – so you’ll also take the lead on measuring and reporting our digital performance across the brand portfolio.
What you’ll need:
- A degree level qualification in a relevant subject (Digital/Marketing)
- Brilliant communication skills, with the ability to engage and enthuse your audience
- Evidence of a creative and commercial approach to digital campaign management
- A track record of developing and delivering digital marketing strategies for consumer brands.
- Experience of managing external agencies and content providers
- Experience of managing commercial projects and budgets
Send us a copy of your CV that demonstrates you have the skills and experience we’re looking for. And we promise to come back to you ASAP.