Depot Team Leader
- Supervise and control the order picking/goods in/ goods out team to ensure stock accuracy with minimum handling damage.
- Lead by example and support an environment and culture within Bulmers Ireland where the Customer is firmly at the centre of everything we do.
- Liaise with the Route planners to ensure the smooth picking and palletising of stock and all deliveries are complete and on time.
- Co-ordination, organisation, administration & supervision of the Beer Warehouse staff’s- Timekeeping, holidays & absenteeism management.
- Support the Depot Operations Manager in ensuring that all warehouse colleagues are kept up to date with site targets, performance and initiatives and fully understand how they can contribute to its success.
- Work closely with the stock control team to ensure all goods are managed accurately and are presentable for picking and inventory integrity.
- Support the control management of costs, performance, and productivity.
- Ensure that the team are working in line with all company policies and procedures
- Marking of products OOS daily for the telesales site & Bulmers direct site.
- Management of the distribution fleet of vehicles, including repairs & maintenance and ensuring all vehicles & drivers conform and adhere to RSA standards.
- Other Duties as directed.
- Lead a safety culture across the site, ensuring that steps are proactively taken to ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements, both by members of the Warehouse team and all contractors or other agency personnel working on-site or under your control.
- Ensure all admin and control processes are rigorously adhered to maintain stock, vehicles, equipment and premises.
What you’ll need?
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced distribution environment
- Forklift licence desirable
- A strong team player- history of being part of a team
- Strong knowledge of Bulmers Ireland products
- Voice processing technology experience
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Certified in Manual Handling and Basic safety.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your skills, and we’ll come back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.