Tennents Irvine Depot are looking for a hands-on Stock Controller to join the team on a full-time, permanent basis.
At Tennents, our depot network across Scotland is essential for us to deliver a great service to our customers making sure that our on-trade clients (pubs, clubs, hotels, and restaurants) have a steady supply of our famous beers, ciders, wines & soft drinks – we live to serve!
So what’s involved with this job?
We’re looking for a hands-on Stock Controller to join the depot team at our Irvine site to help provide accurate and reliable stock control – this makes sure we always meet our customers supply and service targets. There may be the odd bit of travel to one of our other depots or offices.
A few other duties include:
- Daily cycle counts of all stock in depot
- Maintaining a minimum 98% OTIF, and following the corrective actions in place to address failures and prevent it from happening again
- Maintaining a documented audit trail for all stock adjustments, and investigating stock discrepancies
- Establish close working relationships with the depot network teams to ensure an ‘all-together’ approach to stock control
- Provide data for weekly & monthly KPI reporting
- Aim to complete a full depot count each month by ensuring all stock locations are selected as part of the daily cycle count
- Audit & support the depot’s aged stock/ damaged stock/ quality controls
- Manage stock locations to improve efficiency in the picking process
What you’ll need:
- Experience working in a fast-paced logistics or distribution environment
- Excellent communication skills ensuring information is shared and understood
- Strong decision making skills, allowing you to think & react quickly
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages particularly Excel
- Reach Truck License Holder (ideally!)
This sounds like you?
Send us a copy of your CV that demonstrates your stock control skills & experience, and we’ll come back to you ASAP