Customer Sales & Service Advisor
Belfast – Hillsborough (Culcavy)
We are undergoing an exciting expansion within our Contact Centre team. This role is responsible for managing the end to end sales process for our extensive customer base throughout the whole of IOI, across all our diverse product portfolio.
As such, we are on the look-out for a full-time Customer Sales & Service Advisor. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and successful sales & service team.
Given the current Covid-19 pandemic, all 1st stage interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams/Zoom calls and a degree of flexibility will be required. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
So, what’s involved?
As our Customer Sales & Service Advisor, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional standard of first-line service to customers across IOI, being the first point of contact for customer wishing to place an order across outbound/inbound channels.
Other key accountabilities include:
- Taking ownership of issues & resolving (wherever possible at initial stage of enquiry) managing the escalation to colleagues across the business
- Working as a partnership alongside our field-sales team, understanding the needs of each individual customer
- Ensuring that Tennent’s Northern Ireland (TNI) and C&C Gleeson remain the customer’s supplier of choice through key relationship building & first-class customer service.
- Building rapport & relationships with customers to understand their needs – maximising order value, volume, distribution and brand awareness.
What you’ll need:
We are seeking a Customer Sales & Service Advisor with customer/sales experience within a customer contact role or within a pressurised environment. Other key skills that are vital to succeed in this role include:
- Experience within sales, i.e. achieving/working to sales targets
- Ability to provide accurate data input with proficiency in multiple IT application including MS packages.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in English & Mathematics
- Experience using Order Capture/CRM or Contact Centre software is advantageous.
- Drinks Industry experience/knowledge is highly desirable (although, not essential!)
Send us a CV that demonstrates your customer service/sales experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.