Customer Marketing Manager – Off Trade
We’re on the look-out for a Customer Marketing Manager – Off Trade who will come in and lead in the delivery of annual brand plans within the off-trade environment for the assigned brands. You will partner and collaborate with the appropriate Brand Leads and Off Trade sales teams in communicating brand identities within the Off-Trade Channel.
This role sits within our Marketing department which would typically be based at our iconic Wellpark Brewery site in Glasgow, however there is a large degree of flexibility required at present and for that reason first stage interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams calls. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
So what’s involved?
As Customer Marketing Manager, using your curiosity and drive to construct, execute and evaluate annual marketing plans for the assigned brands. Also identify, propose, and manage appropriate innovation opportunities within the portfolio.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Customer Marketing strategy – working with Group Brand Managers and Senior Marketing Manager to ensure a clear and aligned strategy is in place for C&C brands and that this can be easily communicated to and understood by all direct and intermediary sales staff within the off trade channel.
- Customer engagement – Support the sell-in of compelling brand plans to key customers, tailored as necessary to maximise opportunities by customer and channel. Use effective questioning and liaison techniques to glean appropriate insight from the customer base.
- Product/Packaging – working with relevant market and consumer insight, manage development and delivery of all brand materials, maximising visibility and impact across all sales channels and routes to market. Feed into product and packaging innovation in line with legislative changes and consumer trends.
- Partnership Marketing – working with relevant colleagues, identify and exploit appropriate joint marketing initiatives in support of brand objectives, ensuring appropriate assets are secured and activated to full potential.
- Develop and deliver annual consumer and brand performance objectives, derived from business plan, and based on thorough performance review and analysis of the brand portfolio.
As well as much more – every day is new and exciting!
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a commercial marketer with the ability to manage multiple brands to P&L level with great creative judgement and can deliver outstanding results!
Key skills to succeed within this role include:
- Experience of applying strategic marketing principles and consumer insights, e.g. brand positioning.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate with clarity and build impactful narratives.
Send us a CV that outlines your marketing expertise and shows your key achievements and we’ll be in touch ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.