Our Customer Contact Centre is a key force in managing our day to day customer relationships, and ensuring we deliver great customer service. It’s a fast-moving, target-driven, sales environment.
We’re looking for an entry-level Customer Data Administrator to join the team. This role requires someone who has the baseline knowledge detailed below but also a pro-active and organised approach to meeting deadlines.
So what will you do day-to-day?
You will be supporting the Contact Centre team by providing data and analysis to help them deliver targeted sales campaigns, and provide excellent customer satisfaction. You’ll be:
- Providing accurate reporting and analysis, including for Senior Management
- Initiating & developing new reports to help drive results within the business
- Ensuring customer relationship management and ways of working are adhered to and maintained
- Managing online product codes, descriptions and availability
- Managing our e-commerce database and communications (including data protection, consent & DP enquires)
- Experience of standardisation testing and delivering timed project work focused on online development
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience of working in an analytical role, ideally in a similar environment
- Experience of using a CRM database for e-commerce, ideally as a System Admin
- Advanced Excel skills is a must including comfortable with VLookUp
- A strong interest in data analytics & knowledge of Google Analytics (ROI) is a massive plus!
- A working knowledge of data protection regulations
This entry-level role does have some pre-requisites for you to be successful, and these skills will open huge learning & development opportunities within our company to grow your career internally.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your commercial data analysis skills in a sales environment & we’ll get back to you ASAP!