- Ownership of the operation of Microsoft CRM Dynamics (CRM) and Microsoft Power BI (Power BI) platforms
- Improving the functionality and output of CRM and Power BI on an ongoing basis to meet the needs of C&C Group (the Business)
- Tracking of compliance in respect of data capture element of CRM
- Respond to queries and provide training to CRM and Power BI users.
- Ensure that CRM and Power BI are always fully functional and work with the relevant teams and partners to rectify any issues on a timely and prompt basis
- Maintenance of data and information flow within Microsoft CRM and Power BI
- Creation of new fields, questions and surveys and other items within CRM to enable data capture
- Creation of new Power BI reports to meet the needs of the users across the Business
- Continued enhancement of functionality of CRM and Power BI to drive value for the Business and meet the needs of the Business
- Respond to queries from colleagues on the operation of CRM and Power BI and conduct training as necessary
- Ensure users of CRM capture data as agreed and report on compliance on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis and follow-up and escalate as necessary to improve compliance
- Conduct analysis to identify areas for process and performance improvement
- Leverage technology and support from other Group teams to ensure that systems, reporting, and processes are constantly improving
- Work as part of the C&C Group team and perform ad hoc duties and project work as required including maintenance of Online ordering platform data as necessary
What you’ll need?
- Management of Microsoft CRM Dynamics infrastructure (essential)
- Microsoft Power BI report building (preferred)
- Strong commercial awareness and business understanding
- Experienced in challenging the status quo and ways of working
- Ability and desire to streamline processes and create efficiencies
- Inquisitive and questioning mind and motivated by adding value
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Dedicated to providing user friendly and useful information
- Strong work ethic
- IT or Finance third level-educated
Send us a CV that demonstrates your skills, and we’ll come back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.