6-Month FTC contract
We’re looking for multiple Credit Controllers to join our re-structured Account Services team in a fast-paced, collections-focused role on a fixed-term 6-month basis. The role includes being the first point of contact for customers paying debit, chasing overdue debt, and building strong and effective relationships.
This role would be based in Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow, however given the current Covid-19 pandemic all interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams/Zoom calls and the role will initially be required to work from home. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
So, what’s involved?
These Credit Controllers will be responsible for proactive cash collection while maintain effective records to ensure communication with all customers are accurately kept/recorded.
As important as it is for credit controllers to have the financial savvy to manage transactions and finance systems, the MOST important thing is how you handle situations. Credit controllers come across many different situations and this role has a focus on collections that are high volume and low value.
Other key accountabilities include:
- Negotiating repayments plans with customers in arrears and monitoring repayments
- Managing credit held order queue in accordance with credit policy & within depot-cut off times.
- Prepare and send overdue reports to specific customers as required, using a flexible approach to unexpected challenges, new projects carrying out ad-hoc tasks.
- Resolving any queries raised promptly with the ability to build effective relationships with all departments within C&C Group and external stakeholders ensuring quality customer service.
- Pro-active communication to both customer and sales regarding suspension of supplies.
What you’ll need:
To join our credit control team, we’re looking for people with EXCELLENT interpersonal skills & communication with the ability to adapt your approach to different customers (a good sense of humour can be beneficial but also able to handle the difficult conversations!)
We’re also looking for:
- Experience in a busy credit control, accounts receivable, sales ledger, recoveries, debt, or collections role at a commercial level
- Computer literacy, so comfortable using Word, Excel (extensively), Outlook
- Ability to follow & adhere to established processes and procedures.
Does this sound like you?
Send us a CV that demonstrates your credit control experience & achievements, and we'll come back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.