Credit Control Team Leader
We’re looking for Credit Control Team Leaders to join our Account Services team in a fast-paced, collections-focused role on a permanent basis. You’ll report into and assist our Credit Control Team Manager by playing a pivotal role ensuring our credit controllers are trained & supported whilst achieving departmental KPI’s.
This role would normally be based at Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow however given the current Covid-19 pandemic, all 1st stage interviews will take place via Zoom calls and a degree of flexibility will be required. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
So what’s involved?
As Credit Control Team Leader, you will have a hands-on and operational role with your team to ensure department KPI’s are met. It’s important to recognise the current situation and the effect it is having on our customers, and that’s why it’s key that you build professional working relationships with our external partners (for example: pubs in the on-trade sector, supermarkets in off-trade) that exemplify a best-in-class customer service experience. You’ll also collaborate with other internal departments to achieve this and further maintain the fantastic relationships we’ve got with our clients.
Communication and the way you handle situations is of the utmost importance. Other key responsibilities of the Credit Control Team leader include:
- Lead, coach and mentor team members to achieve KPIs and targets
- Ensure adherence to Credit Policies at all times and ensure new team members are trained on all Credit Control processes
- Prompt and accurate allocation of all payments received, ensuring all trackers are updated and maintained on a daily basis
- Maintain customer billing preferences and ensure EDI issues are flagged/ resolved promptly
What you’ll need:
We’d like to see your extensive experience as a credit controller preferably with some form of leadership or advanced duties. Part of this role will be to lead, develop and most importantly motivate the credit controllers by ‘leading from the front’ (lead by example) so we are not only delivering on our targets but also making sure our customers feel a part of the family.
Other key skills you’ll need include:
- Previous team leadership experience, able to motivate and mentor other personnel
- Advanced Excel skills
- Pro-active, decisive and resilient attitude with the ability to respond/ adapt to a demanding environment in a positive manner
Send us a CV that demonstrates your credit control experience, and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.