We’re looking for a Compliance Manager to join our supply chain team – this permanent role would be based at the Cambuslang Depot however the responsibilities would cover our depot network.
So what’s involved?
As Compliance Manager it’ll be your responsibility to actively manage the Transport Compliance tasks as part of the wider transportation team, ensuring all legal and Road Transport Law requirements are met in terms of both vehicle and people management.
Other key tasks of the Compliance Manager include:
- Managing & arranging the servicing of vehicles, ensuring defects are logged & filed appropriately
- Vehicle files are up to date including new hires of trucks & trailers, mileage reports, tyres & monthly checks
- Tachomaster system is managed in line with requirements
- Driver tachograph infringements are printed and driver sign offs managed
- Management of vehicle accident procedure and liaising with external insurance company
- Driver Licence checks (Quarterly)
- Management of Vehicle Tax
- Other duties associated with Transport Compliance
- Support wider transportation department as and when required
What we’re looking for:
We’re seeking a Compliance Manager with experience working in a fast-paced and complex distribution environment (FMCG business, logistics or distribution, etc..).
You’ll also need:
- Strong Administration experience
- High Level Understanding of Road Transport Laws
- High Level of understanding of Drivers Hours Laws
- Ability to work on own initiative
Send us your CV demonstrating your stock & people management capabilities within a fast-paced and complex distribution environment and we’ll be in touch ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.