Business Development Executive– Western Region
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our regional on-trade sales team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this position will play a key role in delivering profitable volume for the C&C product portfolio within an agreed geographical region. In this case, that would be the Western Region as Galway & environs are a strategically important area for Bulmers Ireland.
Given the current Covid-19 pandemic, all 1st stage interviews will take place via Zoom calls and a degree of flexibility will be required. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
So what’s involved?
- Responsibility for achievement of sales in outlet within your geographical region and achieving KPIs across the full product portfolio in C&C Gleeson both with current customers and new customers.
- Responsible for accurate, efficient and timely order capture via netbooks to depot and ownership of the end order capture process, including placing orders in outlet and follow-up of orders to the point of delivery.
- Champion the move to Online Ordering, achieving KPI’s for % customers Online.
- Manage and maintain successful customer relationships.
- Responsibility for pro-active credit management of your customers’ account.
- Placement of in outlet point of sale and support materials and identify opportunities to organise in-outlet promotions.
- Identify opportunities to increase volume and margin sales for your clients, particularly in line with key events in the geographical region.
What you’ll need:
We’re looking for an accomplished salesperson that is confident in their ability to sell, influence and build strong working relationships. Ideally you’ll have experience working in sales within an on-trade, off-trade or FMCG business.
You’ll be working with our on trade clients so you’ll need to demonstrate experience working with an extended portfolio of products and ability to maintain the highest customer service standards. We’re also looking for:
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Demonstrated drive for results across key measurable (achieve KPI’s), work to own initiative, and proactively affect change to improve territory performance.
- Able to influence transformational business performance through achieving results
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to plan, organise and manage time effectively.
- Selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong IT and numerical skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Experience in a similar type of environment. Knowledge of Galway on-trade is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly committed sales individual to join our successful team. Send us your CV demonstrating your sales success and we’ll be in touch ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.