Bulmers Ireland is Ireland’s biggest drinks wholesaler, providing a full range of branded alcoholic and soft drinks to pubs, clubs, supermarkets and retailers across the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Developer to join our on-trade Sales team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this position will play a key role in delivering profitable volume for the Bulmers product portfolio within an agreed geographical region.
So what’s involved?
- Responsibility for achievement of sales in outlet within your geographical region and achieving KPIs across the full product portfolio in Bulmers Ireland (replace with Bulmers Ireland) both with current customers and new customers.
- Responsible for accurate, efficient and timely order capture via netbooks to depot and ownership of the end order capture process, including placing orders in outlet and follow-up of orders to the point of delivery.
- Champion the move to Online Ordering (Bulmers Direct), achieving KPI’s for % customers Online.
- Manage and maintain successful customer relationships.
- Responsibility for pro-active credit management of your customers’ account.
- Placement of in outlet point of sale and support materials and identify opportunities to organise in-outlet promotions.
- Identify opportunities to increase volume and margin sales for your clients, particularly in line with key events in the geographical region.
What you’ll need:
We’re looking for a candidate with on-trade sales experience within a similar environment preferably within an FMCG business.
Other key skills to succeed within this role include:
- Excellent commercial acumen and experience in extension portfolio selling.
- Demonstrated drive for results across key measurables, worked on own initiative, and proactively affect change to improve territory performance.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to plan, organise and manage time effectively.
- Selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong IT and numerical skills.
- Full and clean driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly committed individual to join our successful team – send us your CV detailing your sales experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.