We are looking for a Weekend Production Operator to join our busy Filtration team at Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow on a permanent basis to help us extend and maximise our available production time.
You will work two core 12 hour shifts each week, between the hours of 8pm on a Friday to 11pm on Sunday. While this is a part-time role, it comes with a full-time salary – your starting hourly rate will be £17.59 per hour with scope to increase as you develop your skills. You will initially be required to work 39 hours mid-week, on a 3 shift rotation to complete your training before moving onto the 24hr shift pattern, which will also be reflected in your salary.
In addition, you’ll join our pension scheme, receive a generous product allowance and be eligible for our bonus scheme. Plus you get to work for an iconic Scottish business. What’s not to like?
So, what’s involved?
Our operators are a critical part of our success. Working as part of a small filtration team, they make sure we produce a range of beers to the correct recipes, volumes and standards, and are continuously looking for opportunities to improve delivery standards.
They comply with all SHE, Quality, Technical and Food Safety standards and take responsibility for equipment used, including manual cleaning, CIP, monitoring and asset care. The brewing team hold themselves to high standards, so we’re looking for people who take a real pride in their work.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a production/manufacturing role with brewing or bulk tanking experience would be excellent however full training will be provided
- Minimum Standard Grade in Maths, English and a science based subject (or equivalent experience) is essential
- Good levels of IT literacy with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages. Experience of both SCADA and PRISM systems would be helpful
- Proven organisational and problem solving skills, with the ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Demonstrable track record of delivering high quality work and the ability to contribute to the generation of ideas for improvement and flexibility in operations
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic.
Does this sound like you?
Send us a CV that demonstrates that you’ve got the skills we’re looking for and we promise to come back to you ASAP
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CV’s from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles – we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to unsolicited CVs including those submitted to hiring managers. C&C Group explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.