We have another vacancy within the team that brews Scotland’s favourite beer at our famous Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow. It’s a 3 shift operation and there is a significant amount of paid weekend overtime to deal with seasonal volume demands.
So what’s involved?
This role is all about using brewing equipment and following strict processes, to help the brewing team produce a high volume of beer of exceptional quality. We’ll teach you how to use the equipment, and once you’ve mastered the plant, you’ll be responsible for operating, cleaning and providing basic routine maintenance.
When you’re making beer, there is no room for error. So you’ll need to make sure that you fully comply with Safety, Environmental, Quality and Production KPI’s and standards.
You’ll need good attention to detail and the ability to accurately update all documentation and systems used in the department.
We’re always looking for ways to improve, so you can expect to be asked for ideas and suggestions to help us continually improve the way we operate.
What you’ll need
- Some experience in a brewing, food or drink production environment would be advantageous but it’s more important that you are quick to learn and have an enthusiastic, can do/will do approach to your work
- An interest in brewing
- The ability to work a rotating shift pattern, including night shifts
- Ability to do additional paid weekend hours at peak production periods
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers
- Ability to self-manage and make and implement decisions in the absence of supervision
- Highly results focused with experience of delivering challenging KPIs
- Computer Literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
Send us a CV that shows off your experience of working in a food or drink production environment, and we’ll come back to you ASAP.