When it comes to iconic Scottish brands, they don’t get much bigger than Tennent’s. First produced by Hugh Tennent at Wellpark in 1885, our flagship beer brand has long been established as Scotland’s best-selling pint. Having maintained its popularity in the face of changing tastes and fashions, Tennent’s Lager has also earned widespread acclaim for its staunch commitment to supporting sport and music in Scotland.
We’re looking for a talented brand marketer to take the lead on managing this amazing brand.
So what’s involved?
This role is all about designing and leading the strategic plan for growing the Tennent’s brand. The focus is on ATL comms, brand sponsorships, partnerships and events; to ensure that marketing effort is aligned with the strategic direction of the brand.
You’ll work with our Insights, Sales and Marketing Services teams to identify and maximise opportunities in key target markets to achieve strategic gains and brand growth across the on-trade and off-trade.
You’ll work with external agencies to support brand communications across digital, traditional media and social media.
This is an exciting new role looking after the development of an iconic brand with a strong heritage and global ambitions.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in commercial brand management and ownership of a brand P&L – ideally in the drinks industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a demonstrated ability to prioritise efforts based on ROI to the business
- Proven track record for developing cross channel marketing plans that meet or exceed business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to provide clear and concise direction and feedback to external/internal stakeholders as well as the ability to influence others
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Expertise in planning, prioritizing and goal setting including the ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and create detailed action plans
- Capable of sharing a clear strategic vision and effectively communicating that vision throughout all levels of the organisation.
- Proven experience in developing actionable brand insights from consumer and market data
- Experienced in managing agencies in a range of marketing disciplines.
- Budget management experience
Send us a CV that demonstrates your brand management expertise, and we’ll be back in touch asap.