To support a busy Finance team in a well-known drinks company by processing all payment processes and requests accurately and in timely manner. One of Northern Ireland's leading drink's companies is seeking to recruit a Banking Administrator to join our Finance team on a permanent basis in the Duncrue Industrial Estate area of Greater Belfast.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure the smooth banking of loan principle, interest and trade debt payments.
- To process all receipts and payments onto the bank GL codes daily.
- To ensure cash and credit card payments are processed to customers’ accounts promptly.
- To process unpaid cheques and direct debits on a daily basis.
- Process the cheque payment requests.
- Completion of all bank reconciliations.
- Process all accelerated payment requests.
- To post and match direct debit payments to the purchase ledger.
- To post and match foreign currency payments to the purchase ledger.
- Escalate any issues to the Accounts Payable Manager as they arise from time to time.
- Support the Accounts Payable Manager and the Accounts Payable Administrator to deliver activities on
an ad hoc basis.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good Planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work with pace and urgency to deliver tasks.
- A good team worker.
The successful candidate will have and be able to demonstrate:
- An education to secondary level, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of banking systems.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, preferably Navision.
- Good knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Excel, Word and Office.
- Excellent numerical skills.