We’re on the look-out for two experienced Sales Managers to join our Regional Sales team for the West of Scotland, covering the following areas:
Area Sales Manager – Glasgow City Centre
Area Sales Manager – Inverclyde
You’ll be focused primarily on managing and developing our existing customer base across your territory. As the key contact for customers, you’ll be the face of our brands visiting customers every day and building great relationships.
In addition to our own well-loved brands like Tennents and Magners, and our premium portfolio including Menabrea and Heverlee. With our wholesale portfolio you will have an unparalleled opportunity to sell a fantastic range of brands that our customers expect and our consumers enjoy.
This is a full-time, permanent role. In addition, you’ll join our pension scheme, receive private health care, a company car, a generous product allowance and be eligible for our sales bonus scheme. Plus you get to work for an iconic Scottish business. What’s not to like?
So what’s involved?
• Daily account management of trade accounts across your territory
• Meeting market share, revenue, margin and distribution targets
• Using professional sales techniques and great business relationships to maintain and grow our business
• Help customers maximise their sales performance with the help of brand presenters, POS materials, trade events, and other promotional activities
• Use your category knowledge to get great results (consumer insights, brand knowledge, competitor awareness)
What you’ll need:
• A track record of success in a field-based Brewery or FMCG sales role
• A full driving license
• Good IT skills (primarily the MS Office suite)
• Based within commuting distance of Glasgow city centre or Inverclyde
• Strong core sales skills, including influencing, negotiation, and problem solving
• Great communication skills, with the ability to build positive working relationships
• A commercial mind set, and good numeracy and analytical skills
• A high degree of comfort with working autonomously, and on your own initiative.
Send us a CV through our careers website candcgroupplc.com that demonstrates that you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for, stating which role you would like to apply for. And we promise to come back to you ASAP.