Area Sales Manager – Perth
We’re on the look-out for an Area Sales Manager for the Perth region to grow, develop and manage our customer base in that territory. As the key contact for customers, you’ll be the face of our iconic brands and become a part of an iconic Scottish business.
In addition to our own well-loved brands like Tennents, Magners and Caledonian Best, we also represent the ABInbev portfolio north of the border, giving you an unparalleled opportunity to sell a fantastic range of brands that our customers expect and all consumers enjoy.
So what’s involved?
As a key figure in the on trade sales team, you will be responsible for all growth, development & management of our customers to drive revenue and increase market share within your defined territory. To do this, you will build effective trading relationships through a consultative selling approach. Some of the key activities involved in your day-to-day include:
- Utilise your brand, portfolio & category awareness to develop new and existing accounts
- Liaise with customers to improve offering and make sure every meeting is time well spent maximising their sales performance
- Manage budget spend to ensure maximum profit return within your region. To do this, you’ll drive volume & distribution whilst working to retention targets
- Ensure customers are trading within agreed credit terms as well as limits, getting involved when negotiations are required from an accounts/ finance perspective
- Always maintain a professional approach to sales & account management, delivering a best-in-industry customer service experience
What you’ll need:
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record in a fast paced sales role, with previous experience in FMCG sales desirable. You will have strong core sales skills including influencing, negotiation, quick problem solving, numeracy & analytical skills, and a commercial mind-set. Great communication is key in all sales roles, both in dealing with customers and the internal stakeholders who will help you to deliver the best end-to-end customer service experience.
This is a target driven role so you’ll need to be able to maximise your productivity through prioritisation, time management & organisation.
A full driving license is required. This is a field based role so ideally you are located nearby and familiar with your territory.
Does this sound like you?
Send us a CV that demonstrates that you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for and we promise to come back to you ASAP.