An exciting opportunity has become available within the Finance team in Tennent’s Northern Ireland, based in Belfast on a fixed term contract. You will be part of our Accounting Services Team, supporting the Accounts Payable Manager to ensure all expenses and banking activities are delivered with accuracy, within agreed timelines and ensure customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure invoices and credit notes are matched and processed within Navision.
- Processing of supplier queries, ensuring response and resolution is prompt limiting the need for escalation to
- Dealing with deductions from suppliers for returns and promotional discount claims.
- Process all supplier statement reconciliations.
- Process all employee expenses in a timely manner and accurately.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with pace and urgency to deliver tasks.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- A strong team player.
- The ideal person will have experience working in an Accounts Payable role
- Proven understanding of accounts payable processes and techniques
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience of using finance software, Navison would be preferable