Account Manager - C&C International
Our parent company, C&C Group, manufactures, markets and distributes a wide range of branded cider, beer, wine, soft drinks and bottled water, including Magners, the leading international cider and Tennent’s, Scotland’s iconic beer brand. Our international business unit, C&C International (CCI), looks after the distribution of our brands in markets outside of the UK, Ireland and North America.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to focus on our European markets. The primary goal is to continue to improve our profitability in Europe, by growing our volume and delivering a brilliant customer experience. Reporting into the Regional Director, you will help deliver our sales strategy across Europe. You’ll make this happen through successful long-term management of customer relationships via telephone contact and through travel to the priority markets. You’ll also work with colleagues across C&C Group to ensure the international business plan is aligned, understood and supported.
This is a permanent role which will be based at our Wellpark brewery site in Glasgow.
So what’s involved?
In your role as Account Manager, it will be your responsibility to support with the delivery of a sales strategy, growing volume and profit in our key markets, and managing new & existing customer relationships through excellent customer service.
Other key tasks will include:
- Manage customer relationships including day-to-day orders, maintaining excellent customer service throughout all interactions
- Reporting on customers including finances (performance, investment, ROI) & budget evaluation
- Delivering the marketing strategy, portfolio optimisation and point of sale shipments
- Aligning with internal departments including Supply Chain, Planning, Marketing, Finance and the International Commercial Directors on delivering key growth strategies tailored to the customers
- Support the delivery of projects and long term planning within CCI
What you’ll need:
We’re on the lookout for someone with significant practical account management experience in an FMCG sales role, ideally within an international or commercial market. Other key skills you’ll need include:
- Excellent customer service & communication skills, with the ability to build working relationships internationally at all levels
- Able to work cross-functionally to deliver on targets & key objectives that contribute to the overall strategic business plan
- Highly commercial with the ability to use numerical and analytical data during negotiations
- Able to quickly adapt and develop viable commercial solutions in response to changing market environments & opportunities
- High level of IT skills including all MS office programmes, and reporting using Excel
- Ability to utilise category and consumer insight where appropriate
Fluency in additional European languages is not essential, but would be helpful.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your sales/ account management skills and we’ll be back in touch ASAP!